Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome To My New Nightmare

Well, you've found the clearinghouse for all the other thoughts running loose in my head. As I've run my blog for the last three years, I would often find myself wanting to talk about something else, something beyond the lingering hatred and resentment I've held towards certain...... others that I've had the pleasure of dealing with over that time period. I have other thoughts in my head, y'know. I would actually consider myself to be a fairly well-rounded person by now - and no, I'm not saying that because I'm far heavier than I'd like to be. I do have a lot of other interests outside of music. News, sports, politics, cooking, gardening, tech, I follow a lot of things. And this is where they'll be loosed upon an unsuspecting public.

So fasten your seat belts, folks - it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment